Kids Craft Activities - How to make a Spooky Monster Wreath
Spooky Monster Wreath
What you need:
- Wreath Template
- Pom Poms
- Google Eyes
- Option Extras
- Hole Punch
How to make:
1. Cut out your wreath template and put onto your working station.
2. Using your glue rub a good amount of glue onto the spot on your wreath you want the
pom poms to go. Press pom poms down hard.
3. Repeat step 2 until all your pom poms are used or the wreath is covered.
4. With each google eye apply a good amount of glue directly onto the back and firmly
press onto your chosen pom poms.
5. Repeat step 4 until all google eyes are used.
6. Leave overnight to dry.
7. Your wreath is complete! You can also add a ribbon to the top to hang your Monster
Wreath wherever you like!
*NOTE - the monster wreath pack is available for collection from Centre Management.
Click HERE to Download Instructions