Kids Craft Activities - How to make a Monster Tissue Box
Monster Tissue Box
What you need:
- Tissue Box
- Extra Cardboard or Foam
- Glue or Tape
- Google Eyes
How to make:
1. Pick a base monster colour and paint your whole tissue box. Let dry.
2. Draw teeth into your piece of foam and cut out.
3. Glue or tape teeth onto the opening of the tissue box
4. Use other colours to decorate your monster.
5. Stick two Google eyes onto the box. Let dry.
6. Ta-da! You have your own Monster box.
Click HERE to Download Instructions