Australia and the ACT continue to feel the ongoing impacts of Covid-19. While restrictions have been eased in the ACT, we all must remain diligent in containing the spread and working together to ensure the safety of everyone.
Canberra Outlet remains open for business with non-essential shopping now deemed ok by the Government as of the 1st of May.
To ensure the safety of customers, retailers and staff, Canberra Outlet has implemented the following
- Hand sanitizing stations through the Centre and entry points
- Signage reminding customers to maintain social distancing and hygiene levels.
- Store signage at the front of each store to note the number of customers/staff currently allowed in store under the 4sqm restrictions.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization of touch points through out the Centre including handrails, bathrooms etc.
With the current Stage 2 restrictions in place we can confirm the following;
- Retail and home stores are now open for trade (complying to the 4sqm rule)
- Beauty retailers and hair dressers have also reopened
- Cafes are open and able to seat up to 100 people as long as they comply to the one person per 4 square metres.
- Food court retailers are open for takeaway, however food court seating is still not reinstated.
All stores have re-opened in the Centre, however some stores still trade reduced hours. We recommend confirming store trading hours prior to visiting the Centre.
We want to thank our loyal customers during these unprecedented times and look forward to seeing you in Centre soon.
Team Canberra Outlet